Mumbai: Breaking his silence over allegations launched against him following the Sushant Singh Rajput death case and the drugs angle in it film producer Sandeep Ssingh said that he had already spoken to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and will readily go to talk with the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) if he is called in by the agency.
He further said that I challenge all those who are accusing me of being a drug peddler to produce a single piece of evidence.
Singh told ANI here, “I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, never tasted even a drop of alcohol. But people declared me a drug peddler. Let them produce a single proof of it. I challenge them.”
He said, “I am available and willing to go to any agency for questioning.”
The producer said that he had full faith in the investigating agencies investigating the matter and urged everyone to be patient so that the truth could be revealed.
“The CBI team (investigating the case of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death) called me up and asked about the sequence of events on 14 and 15. June. I told them everything I knew. Everyone’s CBI investigation. Wanted, which happened. Now people want to decide who is accused. We should have a little patience,” he said in a message to those on social media platforms.
The filmmaker said he was disappointed by media trials and people targeting his family on social media platforms. “The media has been camping outside my residence for 20 days? Why? Am I an accused? People from my residential society are asking me to leave,” Singh said.
The filmmaker clarified the rumors about allegations that he was somehow linked to underworld don and India’s most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim.
“In 2012, I was shooting for Ram Leela. We were at an ‘iftar party’ and production designer Vasik Khan was seated next to me. He was announced as Dawood Ibrahim in a photo of that gathering. He has even clarified that he is not Dawood Ibrahim and just a simple production designer,” Ssingh said.
Meanwhile, Rhea Chakraborty, Sushant’s girlfriend was summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Sunday morning to join the investigation of the death case of the late actor.
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead on June 14 in his Bandra residence.