City News

Newly Married Man Loses Hand As Gift From Sister-In-Law’s Ex-Lover Explodes In Gujarat

Follow us on google News
this is an ad

Mumbai: A newly married man and his three-year-old nephew were critically injured after a wedding gift, which he allegedly received from his sister-in-law’s ex-boyfriend, exploded in Gujarat’s Navsari district.

The incident took place on Tuesday morning in Mindhabari village of Navsari district of South Gujarat. According to the report on India TV, the victim’s family member has lodged a complaint in this regard at the Vansada police station.

Latesh Gavit of Mindabari village married a girl from Gangapur village in Vansada taluka of Navsari district two days ago. The couple had received gifts from their family, friends and relatives at their wedding.

On Tuesday morning, when Latesh and his nephew Gian were opening presents at their home in the presence of other family members, they found a rechargeable toy in a parcel.

While looking for the toy as a gift, Latesh and Gian try to recharge the toy. However, an explosion took place, in which both were seriously injured, India TV reported.

Latesh has suffered serious injuries to his hand, head and eyes and even his right wrist has been amputated while Gian has sustained injuries to his head and eyes.

Both were taken to Government Hospital in Navsari where they are undergoing treatment.

Upon talking to the groom’s parents, Latish’s family members came to know that the rechargeable toy was gifted by Raju Patel, a resident of Koyamba.

He had an affair with the elder sister of the bride and was living in a relationship, but they broke up sometime back.

Follow us on Twitter, and Instagram, and like us on Facebook for the latest updates and exciting stories.

Tags
Show More
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker